From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 4:18 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Broadcaster Gloats over Dead Microsoft Whitespace
Test Device

This piece is FUD of the worst kind.

1) You are correct; no one is using whitespaces yet for broadband
access.

2) This article appears to be a "hit piece" against the use of white
space for license-free devices.

The article is not only a "hit piece" but it's inaccurate as well. The
inaccuracy that you noted appears to be a result of simple ignorance of
the facts.

jack

--------

Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Serving the Broadband Wireless Industry Since 1993
FCC License # PG-12-25133
Author of the Cisco Press Book - "Deploying License-Free Wireless WANs"
Vendor-Neutral Wireless Training-Troubleshooting-Consulting
Phone 818-227-4220   Email <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--------

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(43).

viruses(84).