Dennis,

    THIS WAS BLATANT ADVERTISING ON LIST.

I expect to see your www.mikrotikrouter.com Vendor membership fees in to
WISPA immediately. WE have been there and had this discussion before and I
am disappointed that you have crossed that threshold again. I will spare you
the schpill again on how you are cheating our actual Vendor Members as well
as WISPA. If we allow you to openly advertise - - then why would anyone
(vendor) ever pay WISPA for those privileges?? An answer to that question
would be nice, but an apology to the Vendor members as well as principal
members and a check for vendor membership are in order.

Sincerely,
Mac Dearman