Hello All,

I have a couple dozen of B14 and/or B28 units currently in service. We
deployed a new 5.8 B28 set for a 24 Mile link. When installed it was
great. Strong signal around 29+ SNR on either end.

We are using 29dbi (2 foot) dish Pac Wireless on either end with ATPC
turned on. Recently, we have had problem with the link randomly going
up/down. Odd, we have checked everything multiple times, we have
replaced indoor/outdoor units on either end trying to rule them out,
same result. Replaced Feedhorns/Cable same results. Sometimes the link
runs for 6 days without a hitch and other barely makes it 2 hours (very
random). At this point, we think it is somewhere in configuration, but
from what I can tell, they are basically a mirror to the 2 dozen other
units we are using. We have ruled out interference at either site with
many spec scans. Does anybody have any thoughts on why this may be
happening?

Thank You,
Cameron Kilton
Broadband Department
Assistant Systems Administrator
Midcoast Internet Solutions
http://www.midcoast.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(207)594-8277 ext. 108
High speed internet access on Islands? Most ISPs would say YOU'RE crazy,
we'll say "When do you want it?"
http://www.midcoast.com/mis/broadband/wireless/