Thanks Travis!

  Yeah - that's how we have been testing them too before we take them out
and hang them on a tower. I just got twenty more in this morning and about
to test them. The last batch of twenty a couple weeks ago caught us off
guard and we built out two new tower sites only to realize that hardly
nothing in 5.xGHz worked or would make link.

Can I ask if you told your supplier about this and when? I wonder if we are
buying from the same place. Wisp-router???

Thanks,
Mac