Someone on list a while back posted a device they were using to test their
radios and the signal they were emitting. What was that device name and
price?

 Some of these R52H radios seem to be killing me. I am seeing all kinds of
weird issues like deafness or being mute. I have talked to one other person
this morning that has seen multiple failures on these radios (as I have)
even though no one seems to be reporting these problems to my supplier since
they claim they haven't heard of any issues. I am sure my supplier will
gladly replace these radios, but before I ship them back (even though I know
they are defective) I would love to be able to test them.

Thanks folks,
Mac