Anyone know of anything that can help me here?

Frontier communciations is allowing us to port numbers out of their
territory, but they are blocking callers from their areas from calling those
numbers....

Is this legal?  Does anyone have any ideas that can help me...

We are working with Heartland Communciations in Paducah Kentucky.  We get
our bandwidth from them.  They also do our VOIP.  When we switched from our
Illinois Consolidated telephone system a centrex system.  We moved to our
inhouse VOIP provided by Heartland Communications in Paducah Kentucky.
Frontier Communications started blocking their callers from calling our
office and any dialup numbers we ported also...

By the way Illinois Consolidated, an independant in Central Illinois has
been really nice working with us on this.... I can't say enough about their
assistance...

My dialups are going fast If I can't get a solution....let alone my office
will never be able to use the VOIP that I have fibered to my office....

Ross E. Cornett
HofNet Communications, Inc.

Galatians 6:7-8: "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man
soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of
the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the
Spirit reap life everlasting."