Hi,

We use both Linksys and Netgear. Yes, they have problems... but when we are giving it away free, we have to balance "number of reboots required per year" vs. cost of the router. ;)

Travis
Microserv

John Valenti wrote:
Travis,

Could you share what hardware you use for the wireless firewall/router?

I've been having more trouble with those than the radios mounted
outside.
thanks

PS - I started with Zyxel p330.  The ones I bought last year are
mostly still working, but they seemed to change something for this
year's model. I've also tried some Belkin and Linksys and still
haven't found anything I consider good.