Yes, we are expecting a 40MHz channel to do the bandwidth we are
looking for.  Our current solution is configurable for 20MHz or 40MHz
channel.  The reason we are looking is that the 40MHz channel isn't
working right and they keep pushing back the fix date.  We're just
about done waiting on them.

Thank you,
Zak Wolfinger
IT Director - Cyberlink