Not exactly what you want, but we're using this:

http://www.dinrelay.com/

Includes autoping, etc.  Only downside I've seen so far is that the
"reboot" functions don't work correctly if you use all your dc circuits
in "NC" - normally closed mode.  We do that at a solar site to conserve
power.  Without the relays being normally energized, it's very
power-efficient.

Randy

Eric Albert wrote:
> Here are a few links I have archived on the subject. Something is sure
> to work for your application. Good luck!
>

> http://www.nighthawksystems.com/products.html (Pager controlled switch)
>
> http://www.specpower.com/dcsmart.asp
>
> http://www.specpower.com/dcsmart.asp
>

> Eric Albert