From: Travis Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 9:23 AM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WISPA] User check program

This is perfect and exactly what I was looking for... :)

Here are a couple changes I would suggest:

(1) under the "My Internet Settings" have it show IP address, Subnet mask
and default gateway. Then move the DNS to the other side under with "Mail
Server" being the last on the list.

(2) Internet Connectivity Test needs to show what it's pinging (I assume it
would be a domain name like www.google.com).

(3) Network speed test needs to do a download AND upload test (using FTP
maybe?). Should be able to have a username/password and the server name to
accomplish downloading and uploading files on a server.

This is very cool. Nice work!

Travis

Larry Yunker wrote:

How's this one look?  I thought I'd put something together to be used as a
"user check" program.

It's fully functional now, but I need to build an ini file reader to hold
each ISP's individualized settings I'll probably knock that out on Tuesday.
then I'll try to publish it.  If anyone sees something they would like
changed/added, let me know.

Regards,

Larry Yunker

Network Consultant