This is really confusing, George.   WISPA's self described job is to lobby
the FCC and regulators.
When it's suggested WISPA should provide statements in opposition to bad
things they want to do,  you say "it's politics".

If it's politics to say that this industry should defend itself from excess
regulation, it's politics to do the reverse.

I am NOT being partisan.   I have NOT been partisan.   I have not discussed
anything but the dollar and hour impacts of regulatory misbehavior...

Why is that "politics" and yet "trading our compliance for never to arrive
favors in the future" is not?

Frankly, the latter is absolutely futile butt kissing, and the former is the
only productive thing we can do when talking to DC.

So, why is it "poltics" to state that excess regulation will hurt us...
And NOT "politics" to insist we play footsies with the regulators?

Of the few possible things that WISPA can actually DO in Washington DC, it
COULD act as our defense from runamok and overreaching beaurocrats, but
somehow that's a forbidden notion.    But going and pretending that all this
"playing nice" by rolling over and playing like we're worms on boiling hot
pavement is going to get us antyhing but dead is ... not?

<insert witty tagline here>