We operated in 2.5/6 with Navini and saw some great results. I know that
it is a different monster than 3.65, but I guess the point that I was
trying to make was the overall difference in using a robust product,
like what's available in 3.65, vs using off the shelf or even Moto 900.
I completely understand the terrain variance in the different parts of
the US and as such, the signal prop will vary based on the type of
deployment, the area of coverage, etc. However, what I have seen and
heard in the 3.65 space excites me because of the characteristics of the
equipment, the available power, and the amount of bandwidth available to
the end-user. I agree that the jury is still out because of the lack of
large-scale deployments, but I really like what I am seeing and hearing
so far.

While 900 is a killer freq to have in areas like you were speaking of,
because of its propagation through high forestation etc, a small micro
cell deployment of 3.65 in those same areas can yield higher throughputs
and greater availability of low-cost CPE (when they get approved and on
the market) to the end-users.  I guess I'm just a fan of larger systems :)

-d