We have quite a few PoweRouter 732s running Caching on networks.  1000+
users in some cases.

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
314-735-0270
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*