I've been watching the internet tv for the past 9 months. CNN, FOX, NBC,
etc all have their news online. It would be great if those were
cachable. Just like on tv a lot of the news bits are over and over again
and why should we have to keep paying each view.

The content providers like akamai, etc are valuable at this point.