Over the last week this list has been worthless, full of quasi flame
wars, off-topic poking, and trolling by multiple people. IMO this is
detrimental to the WISPA group as this is the public facing list of
WISPA. As such I am posting a gentle reminder of the list rules as a
member (I am not a moderator, so I have one enforcement powers).

List Rules:
1) Always be civil and professional. (Violations: One Warning then One
Week Suspension from All WISPA Lists)
2) No rude comments. (Violations: One Week Suspension from All WISPA Lists)
3) No cussing. (Violations: One Week Suspension from All WISPA Lists)
4) No personal attacks or complaining on the list. (Violations: One Week
Suspension from All WISPA Lists)
5) No selling or self promotion allowed. (Violations: One Warning then
an Invoice for minimum $150 ad will be generated)
6) Commercial advertisements of any kind require prior board approval.
(Send requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED])
7) Issues regarding operation of the list or problems with list members
are to be directed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
8) Read and adhere to the WISPA Code of Ethics found at
http://www.wispa.org/?page_id=3

and as number 8 points out: the WISPA Code of ethics:
http://www.wispa.org/?page_id=3

and as an added bonus RFC 1855:
http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

and a wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

and one more from the wispa archives ;)
http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/2007-April/026070.html

Sincerely,
Ryan Langseth

Chuck McCown - 3 wrote:
> ;-)
> Dang, that could be considered a reply, couldn't it.
> Must stop.  Must not press send....

Ryan Langseth
System Administrator
InvisiMax