From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chuck McCown - 3
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 9:05 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Harmonic Frequencies

With that much power on UHF TV a rusty nail in a fence could be mixing that
channel with some other broadcast frequency and making a signal on your
frequency.  Anything is possible when you get close to high power RF.  Can
you drive a quarter mile away and get a good signal?  Try to see if the
proximity to the transmitter is the problem.  What does the spectrum
analyzer function show?  If the TV station is your problem, you should be
able to localize it to the transmitter building, feedline/tower or antenna
by using the SM as a sniffer in spectrum analyze mode.