John,

I was under the impression that PowerCode (the billing platform you use) has
some sort of "VoIP Partnership" plan?  Why not just go with them?

-Charles

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John McDowell [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 5:49 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] VoIP Deployments....I'm serious

Think I messed up that reply...

I think that's great. We spoke with Freeside today about VoIP billing. I
think there is a board member named Matt that uses Vox with Freeside. Maybe
he will see this and chime in?

Are you using the Freeside Asterisk server?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Jeremy Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Asking for real-world feedback from operators who have deployed voip on
> > their networks, and their experiences with the vendors they chose, as
> > well
> > as their billing platforms.
>
> We trunk with vitelity.net.  The prices are not too bad unless you are in
> an
> expensive rate center.  If not it is still profitable, but harder to make a
> dime on unlimited type services.
>
> We use freeside for our billing and provisioning.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Jeremy Davis
> Maximum Technologies, LLC
> Office 318.303.4725

John M. McDowell
Boonlink Communications
307 Grand Ave NW
Fort Payne, AL 35967
256.844.9932
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.boonlink.com

you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
delete the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to spoofing,
spamming, and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your
computer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of the message or the
source, please contact the sender directly.