From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 12:49 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] VoIP deployments?

We're just getting started with it.  We're going mostly with (keeping
another company or two in mind if things don't work out for us) Netsapians.
So far they've been good to work with and they have a product that I think I
can sell.

I still think, in the end, voip will be about as big as muni wifi.  That is
to say, MOST people will go cell phone for voice.  Not voip in any form from
any company.  Why do most of us need multiple personal phone lines????

Businesses will likely be different.  But I'm not sure that the price wars
are over.  Doesn't look like there's gonna be much money in MOST services on
the internet.  The money for those on this list will continue to be
transport.
marlon