I have many (over 40) MT AP's with SR5 cards on the AP side and Compex WLM54SAG cards on the client side, with RB411's as well. All my clients are the same, and running MT, and they all do the same thing. :(

Once again, MT is aware of the problem, but rather than fix it, they decide to work on 802.11n support. Who do they think is going to buy more product with 802.11n support when their current product doesn't even work?

Travis
Microserv

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:
Butch,

Nope, I am using the senao NMP-8602+ card on all these AP's. From what I can
tell this problem shows its face when you have a mixed CPE's consisting of
PRISM/Atheros chipsets.

Can I solve this problem by removeing all the PRISM clients???? At this
point I am willing to invest in replacing our old CB3/CPE-200 stuff anyways
as it only makes up 10% of my network.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126