Thought this was interesting...
Scruffy/greasy looking fellow came into the office today with an application
he had filled out. I told him we had just about everybody we needed but we'd
keep it on file.

He tells me he climbs, and of course, my ears perk up. So we start
talking...

Long story short, he's been climbing for the past 8 months for that Phoenix
company in the Dateline show. He basically built the Clearwire network in
Nashville. He's in his twentys, and his brother was the guy that fell 200'
and died.

His brother was from here as well.

Thinking about hiring him...Phoenix paid him $11/hour, and he is Commtrain
and OSHA certified. Talk about underpaid....I told him we actually respect
our employees when they risk their lives for us.

How about that?

--
John M. McDowell
Boonlink Communications

you may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
delete the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to spoofing,
spamming, and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your
computer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of the message or the
source, please contact the sender directly.