The number UNO issue when you deal with Crowne Castle is get an
agreement up front of what all your requirements are.  They took me to
the cleaners.  I will NEVER deal with them ever again. NEVER!!!!

Quote for a Location was given $300/month.  Then we agreed so they said
fill out this Application. Filled it out and got a bill for $1500 (APP
FEE). Project manager called and said that now that we are approved. We
can proceed once the received a $2500 PO for Structural analysis. Then
the salesman called back and informed the $300/month was actually
$875/month. Then like you they decided my certified climbers did not
meet their requirements. The would handle the install for $5000.00.
Then there would be a $1000 fee for Inspection of what I put on the
ground.

Needless to say I did not Pay any but a $1500 Fee that they split up to
supposedly cover their cost.  I found an approved installer and Paid him
$1500.  Got them back down to $350/month by working with another renter
on the same tower.  Only way we got it all worked out was I had all my
original Documentation from them.  Do The Same.

PS. Thanks Scott

Steve Barnes
RC-Wifi