On Sun, 21 Sep 2008, Travis Johnson wrote:

>I was hoping to find something a little more "user friendly", as
>the company buying isn't real tech savvy. Something with a nice web
>gui and easy to understand settings.

Find the hardware platform and look at m0n0wall, Smoothwall,
ClarkConnect and ipCop.  Any of those are very good/easy to use.
I'm forgetting how many ethernet ports you needed, but these
software choices are all very nice AND easy.

*Butch Evans                    *Professional Network Consultation *
*Network Engineering            *MikroTik RouterOS                 *
*573-276-2879                   *ImageStream                       *
*http://www.butchevans.com/     *StarOS and MORE                   *
*http://blog.butchevans.com/    *Wired or wireless Networks        *
*Mikrotik Certified Consultant  *Professional Technical Trainer    *