Mario Pommier wrote:
> It's an interesting objective, actually.  Here's the scenario.
>
> I'm looking for the number of ISPs in the US (small to medium ISPs, not
> Verizon and Time Warner and the like) who have 50 or more business
> customers.
> Maybe this kind of definition helps.
> Wisps, cable, dsl are all good. Any ISP who offers services to businesses.

Honestly, that doesn't really narrow it down much - that would eliminate
the very smallest outfits, but that's it.

Again, what are you actually looking to do with the number once you have
it? With that, we may be able to find an alternate source of information
that will help you accomplish, um, whatever you're trying to accomplish.

David Smith
MVN.net