It's an interesting objective, actually.  Here's the scenario.

I'm looking for the number of ISPs in the US (small to medium ISPs, not
Verizon and Time Warner and the like) who have 50 or more business
customers.
Maybe this kind of definition helps.
Wisps, cable, dsl are all good. Any ISP who offers services to businesses.

Mario