A WiMax bullet would be incredibly sweet. Lets hope they move in that direction.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:40 AM, Drew Lentz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am more excited about the "Bullet".  I think that is an extremely
> disruptive device and would love to see how this begins to change up the
> game. As a CPE, I see great things for this .. how long before the
> "WiMax Bullet" is available from UBNT?
>
> -d

I have and use NS2/5's as all my CPE gear now, thats why I am excited
to see the Loco/Bullet. The Loco/Bullet
are new PCB's (well the bullet is for sure, maybe not the loco) so I
want to get my hands on a few (or people who have) and see how they
perform.