I am having great luck with the Nanostation5 radios.   The NS2 radios
have a terrible antenna, so I'm sticking to Tranzeos for 2.4ghz use.
I'd love to see an NS9 at some point.

The new products look interesting, but if they are like other Ubiquity
"new product releases" - they are vaporware for a while.  No one has any
stock of them and my guess is that the first round that makes it to the
states is going to be beta.

Just like any 802.11a product, the NS5s will run circles around Canopy
if properly deployed.   So yeah, you can consider them as a Canopy
replacement.  :^)

Matt Larsen
vistabeam.com