Scottie Arnett wrote:

> Just a side note....the local Co-op requires you to take their landline to
> get DSL, we get %95 of our customers who do not want their POS landline and
> use their cell phone, but the barriers are still there!
>
> Scottie

Facts are, nobody can succesfully corner 100% of the market and be
continuously that succesful, unless they are the only choice

We find our customers or we should say our customers find us because we
offer something the other guy doesn't, an option to not have a telephone
line.

Cell phone's are a wisps best friend!

Now consider the cell phone user, our target market, who else fits into
that "cut the wire" and "save money" scenerio, the very light television
user who doesn't have much income, or someone frugal, who diesn't really
watch much tv.

If they can get local stations with an aerial and get some movies on
demand or free tv shows online, they're ours to be had.

So although we can't possibly replace the cable or dish, we can offer a
lower cost lower usage alternative. And I bet there are plenty of people
that fit that description.

Just another group target to add to our base.

George