>Have we gotten any reports how 3650 works with foliage?

It doesn't

>Would MIMO have any affect on foliage penetration ability?

Sure, it might help, but 700 would help more

-Charles

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 630-344-1586.