I have to agree on this. Even though finding leasing as a small ISP is
_**VERY**_ difficult, it just makes sense.

I have a few deals that I am cooking right now with 6 figure numbers. I
was pretty shocked with these big numbers when my finance director
pointed out that over 10 years, a loan on that amount is only $2 per
sub/month. Done. This is how the larger players do it. They leverage 1-5
per sub/month for financing of equipment etc for build-outs. Then they
can do what they do.

If you get to 1000, or 5000 then you are easily able to finance upgrades
and roll-outs in the 200-500K range!

(I am not a finance guy, I build these crazy operations so please do not
do financial analysis on the WAG numbers above!) ;)

ryan