Same here so we're in sync on that.
As far as leasing, I leased my initial allotment of equipment but the
new sub take rate has been very unpredictable so didnt feel
comfortable enough to add to the monthly lease payment. Therefore,
I've been purchasing additional CPE as I add new subs. This has
allowed me to grow while getting an immeadiate expense deduction on
the new equipment to write off on my new revenue.
Where am I going wrong?
-RickG