Just a FYI, I would just create a tunnel between the two sites.  No
configuration on your backend network, bandwidth restrictions are the
same as internet traffic typically, etc.  Simpler, and no "loop" issues.

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
314-735-0270
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*