Ok. When I bring the ring back up, the switch we have running spanning tree changes VLAN1 to "blocking" on one port, but the VLAN150 still shows "forwarding"... and creates a loop on VLAN150. Where do I start? I'm not sure what to even look for or how to troubleshoot this?

Travis
Microserv

Matt Liotta wrote:
Check and see if you are running PVST, which runs spanning tree on
each VLAN.

-Matt