From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of RickG
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 12:53 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] equipment state property taxes

Well, I thought I wouldnt have to worry about state property taxes on my
equipment because it was leased, but I received a nice Christmas present
from my leasing company in the form of a $1700 bill. They were billed from
our local tax authority and in turn expect me to pay it.
My CPA was surprised as well and said there may be some exceptions for
Internet providers. Has anyone heard of this?
-RickG

----