Yes you have to have a good processor, it does compression.  I also
believe it does MPPP as well, and larger frame sizes as well to get
higher speeds.  Hence, processor usage is key.

MT is a router, why bridge! :)  never really needed to do WDS with
N-stream etc.  Its also a polling system and you can disable CSMA as well.

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member - wispa.org <http://www.wispa.org/>
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
*Office*: 314-735-0270 *Website*: http://www.linktechs.net
<http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*