From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 11:48 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [isp-wireless] FM radio station site strangeness

You run both. CAT5 to carry just the power and fiber to carry the data.
We just did this exact thing with our Trango APEX 18ghz radios at our FM
repeater. Worked perfectly. (Of course, that radio was made to handle
fiber already, so it was pretty easy).

Travis
Microserv

Marlon K. Schafer wrote:

Yeah.  How do you run poe over the fiber?
marlon