Radius.
You can make groups in Radius that map to groups on the routers.  You
can then make groups on the router for the specific functions you want
the user to have.
First the MT will check locally for the user.  If that fails, it will
check Radius.  Thus, you can have an ID on the MT to ensure some has
access, but let Radius to the normal authenication.

--
Scott Reed
Sr. Systems Engineer