Hi All,

Here is the letter that I sent to my senators this am:
Dear Senator Cantwell,

            Please vote no on the stimulus bill.  As written this bill seems
set to mainly put pork barrel money into the hands of the large companies
who's misuse of investment funds clearly led to the current market crash.

            Giving more of MY money to the liars, cheats, and thieves on
Wall Street will do NOTHING to make me turn loose of the hard earned money
that I get to keep.

            Please keep in mind that no company is too large to fail.  If
they screw up they deserve to fail.  That is the only way that new, creative
enterprises can ever get started.

            The current mess we are in has far more to do with my confidence
as a consumer than anything else.  I'll be paying off debt, building a cash
reserve and doing without some of the nice things I'd like to have.  In a
year or two I'll likely start spending money on fluff again.

            Then again, if I have to worry about paying off a greatly
increased government debt (or my grandkids having to pay it back) I'll hold
on to every cent I can for as long as I can so that my family does not end
up in even worse shape a generation or two down the road.

            Again, please stop the madness!  Don't rush into a trillion
dollar shopping spree. Vote no.

Sincerely,

Marlon K. Schafer

To send yours is easy, click here:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

Select your state, then click on the link.  I typed mine in word first so
that I could spell check it.

Once the bill passes I'll send something similar stating that they need to
put the money into the engine that drives our economy not the rest of the
train.  Small business makes up 95% of our economy last I knew.  (anyone
have current numbers???)  So this package really needs to go to those small
sub 10m per year (or is it 100m?  What is a small business?) companies not
the fortune 500 or even 1000.

If you don't vote you can't bitch!  Get off those lazy computer geek butts
and make your voices heard!

Fingers crossed,

Marlon
(509) 982-2181
42846865 (icq)                                    WISP Operator since 1999!
o...@odessaoffice.com
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam