Thanks for stating the obvious. Unfortunately, these are not my BH's but
a customer who's on a tight budget. Congestion isn't normally a problem,
but when/if it is, the feature set in question may become quite useful.
Per your suggestion, I've contacted Redline support. Thank you for your
input.

-Eric