Hi all,

I am on Linked In and Facebook. Facebook is new to me and I don't find
it as easy as LinkedIn, but probably cause it's new. Also, LinkedIn has
been more advatageous as far as business for me. I use it to find people
that I know who know managers and owners of multi-tenant units. That way
I don't have to do cold-calling. You could also use it to find
installers by adding your status, I would assume.

I am planning to use Facebook more as a fan page where I can get
residential users interested and give them more information. More as an
advertising tool. You can also advertise on Facebook and use very
specific demographics for your advertising.

As someone mentioned, don't forget to join the LinkedIn WISPA Group.
This is a great place for us to have discussions and to share articles.

Martha Huizenga