From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Martha Huizenga
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 1:27 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA] LinkedIn

Hi all,

I am on Linked In and Facebook. Facebook is new to me and I don't find it as
easy as LinkedIn, but probably cause it's new. Also, LinkedIn has been more
advatageous as far as business for me. I use it to find people that I know
who know managers and owners of multi-tenant units. That way I don't have to
do cold-calling. You could also use it to find installers by adding your
status, I would assume.

I am planning to use Facebook more as a fan page where I can get residential
users interested and give them more information. More as an advertising
tool. You can also advertise on Facebook and use very specific demographics
for your advertising.

As someone mentioned, don't forget to join the LinkedIn WISPA Group.
This is a great place for us to have discussions and to share articles.

Martha Huizenga

----