++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
<insert witty tagline here>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ross Cornett" <vp...@hofnet-communications.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] grant funds ideas

> I have yet to receive any communication or dollars from my government,
> other
> than to spend more money on their so called public safety initiatives,
> like
> calea...
>

> ...enough, that should get the sounding board moving...just incase anyone
> needs to know who posted such a Capitalistic Republican view.

LOL, they don't like me around here for being one of those Capitalist Pigs,
either.   I'm so radical I oppose handouts, even for and to me (God knows I
am not rich ).   I won't take it if offered.

You gotta start somewhere.   I'm starting with me.  It's not good enough for
me to say "if someone's going to get them, it might as well be me".  Sorry.
This country's in bad enough shape it's no longer a matter of politics or
partisanship.  It's now a matter of conscience.   That should come first,
before the bank balance, before the checkbook bottom line, before we're a
party member, or not a party member, before we're businessmen or consumers,
or whatever...