From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 9:06 AM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: legislat...@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] grant funds ideas

Hi All,

I've asked before but saw no discussion so here it is again....

If WISPA gets a chance to give input to the grant process, what should we
tell the government?

I can't believe that NO ONE here has any input on this at all.  Did my last
post fail to make it through?  Or should we not give any input into the
process if given the chance?  We'll just let the telco's get all of it then?

marlon

----