Marlon I checked the map, and like me, Odessa is within the 150km
satellite exclusion zone for the station located in Brewster.  From what
I've read you need to get their permission to operate anything in the
3.65GHz spectrum.  I just applied for our 3.65GHz licnse so I haven't
heard anything yet.  If you want I have a .kmz file I can send you with
the exclusion zone.