You aren't going to find any PC based system able to accomplish that.
Its because of the Bus speed limits.
Also don't plan on doing Bandwdith management on it with connections of
dissimlar speed, if selecting X86 type systems because of the clock speed
limit.

Using NAPI, Quad processor, and PCI-Express, systems can support a 10GB
card, and be capable of reaching 10Gig throughput. But that is totally
pushing the technology to its max.
You may find some interesting reading exploring Vyatta's trials  w/ 10GB.
Note that once you are at teh GB range for a port, there becomes an
advantage to have a processor dedicated for each bus (card slot).

It can be misleading because its not jsut teh PCI-E bus speed but also of
Ram and CPU.

If cost is an issue, it may still be possible to achieve what you want
understanding that everybody won't be using the full speed at the same time.

For example, you could install qty4 10GB cards, with the understanding that
you'd probably only get 2GB max out of each card if they were all active at
once, but you could burst higher when others weren't in use. You could make
that PC for $1000 + NIC card cost, in a 3U case.  Beats spending $100K on a
Cisco, unless you truely need 10GB speeds.

You also may want to consider a split archetecture design. For example, to
buy a lower cost 10 Gb multi-port Switch, and then branch off of it to two
seperate routers, to split the router load, to two high end PC boxes..

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband