Ok...  I have multiple peers, bgp, etc...  Normal stuff.

I am looking for someone who has MT, has bgp peers but maybe would like to
have a little more redundancy just in case.  For example our main router
with both peers is in the same facility so I still currently have some
single point of failure issues I'd like to resolve.  Bottom line - a plane
crashes into my facility and I'm off the air for a while.

If you are in this same boat, I have a solution I believe, that won't cost
either of us hardly anything.  We get a cable connection (or whatever cheap
business class connection) that is say 20MB down and 2MB up (for example)
at a remote site in another city where our network spans.  We create a
tunnel between our routers and if either side main fiber or router goes
down traffic can be re-routed temporarily via this connection and the
down-speed would be pulling from the others main fiber feeds so it should
stil be fast enough to make a lot of the pain go away - better than being
down any way.  The BGP session between sites would also allow incoming
traffic for email / web etc to operate as well - which is the only thing
this solution adds to a non-BGP type backup circuit.

Any way, this is not a replacement for having multiple bgp peers with real
connections, don't take it that way.  This is a low cost way to help each
other out in worst case scenario for whoever may be in this same position.
I'm willing to explore options any way if someone else is interested.  Send
me an email, we can discuss further.

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102