Ya know - I used to think that way but then I realized I was doing
that all the time and not taking care of the necessary things
including my family. NOBODY should complain about someone charging
fair market value for their time. Furthermore, you can forget the
goodwill bit - as soon as someone offers cheaper they'll switch. There
is NO loyalty in this business. If you think so, good luck!
-RickG