From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Randy Cosby
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:03 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Response to the FCC Regarding Form 477

Related side-note.  The wife of one of our installers just got hired on
as a census worker. She got a handheld terminal (can't remember the name
brand) with fingerprint recognition, built-in GPS capabilities, etc.
Will be interesting to see what the next census data set looks like.

Randy

Randy Cosby
Vice President
InfoWest, Inc