From: John Thomas <jtho...@quarnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:26 PM
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] Service Limits

I realize that is the way it is supposed to happen, but that hasn't
happened here.
We have Office space in Bishop Ranch, San Ramon CA. We are not allowed
in the MPOE, and apparently others aren't either. We have been able to
get T-1s pulled in, and then we gave handed the authorized personnel the
other end of our Cat 5 to punch down and connect our Service Providers
T-1's. When we asked Time Warner about the fiber, they sent us a map,
showing fiber at the sidewalk, less than 100 feet away, and they claimed
that Bishop Ranch wouldn't lt them in the MPOE, so they couldn't
deliver. Maybe someone has bogus information?

John