You're looking at this all backward Scottie.

WISPA isn't here to do for YOU.  It's a mechanism that allows YOU to help
the INDUSTRY which then also helps you......

This is a TRADE  ASSOCIATION, not a buying group, purchasing group etc.  Our
main function in life is to make our industry better.  Mainly that's done at
the governmental level so far.

Our ability to affect changes (or stop them) that help you out cost money
and take time.  You have to join (and get everyone else to as well) so that
we have the funding and the man power to do what we have to do.

Want to know what'll happen to us if we don't organize and STAY active?
It's easy to see.

Two words.

Dial-up

I don't want to go down that road.

I helped form WISPA.  I put in money and time.  I don't even want to know
how much time but I'll bet it's in the thousands over the years now.  I've
never gotten a pay check.  In fact I'm not even an officer anymore.  How's
that for keeping it real!

If you still want to play the me, me, me (big grin) card, you have to join
wispa to get on the members only list.  That's where all of the "secret
sauce" discussions take place!  (wicked maniacal laugh)

marlon