From: Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net>
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 8:17 PM
To: sarn...@info-ed.com; WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 3.65 Wimax

The WiMax guys aren't interested in the WISP market... they are after the cell
guys and big operators looking to place 5,000 and 10,000 CPE orders.

Travis
Microserv

Scottie Arnett wrote:
I will invite any 3.65 Mfg to let me test their gear in my environment. I have
found nothing to work past 2 miles in the hills and trees of TN, except 900 Mhz
Canopy.

Scottie